Every organization can help improve their ROI by first identifying what success looks like from a digital perspective. From there it’s a matter of choosing the right tools, building buyer-centric profiles, developing solid playbooks, and measuring and adapting your digital tool kit to drive results.
Download this eBook to learn the 5 essential practices to sell digitally:
- Identify what success looks like with your goals, metrics, and KPIs
- Choose the proper digital sales tools to move toward the next phase
- Categorize your buyers to develop insights into their characteristics and preferences
- Develop playbooks to streamline business processes to help your customers meet their targets
- Drive adoption of your sales tools to maximize your teams’ skills and strengthen their talents
How to Boost Sales with Digital Tools
Seize the digital moment and improve your ROI by understanding what success looks like— and choosing the right assets
Time Well Spent?
- Sellers spend only 32% of their time selling (source: CSO Insights)
- Sales reps spend 64% of their time on non-selling activities (source: CSO Insights)
- 59% of sellers say they already have too many sales tools (source: Accenture)
Salespeople also struggle with deciding on which opportunities to pay attention to—and what to do next.
- Buyers consider only 18% of salespeople trusted advisors (source: HBR)
- 48% of global organizations will increase remote work (source: Forrester)
- 60% of organizations lack a well-defined sales process (source: TOPO)
- 73% of enterprise data never translates into useful insights (source: Forbes)
Today's leading sales tools are "artificial"
- 75% of business leaders believe AI will revolutionize their company over the next 3 years (source: Forrester)
- 92% of B2B sales leaders will invest in AI solutions (source: Forrester)
- Engaging with AI can lead companies to:
- 2x to 3x faster sales (source: Forbes)
- $800B in revenue shifts over 3 years (source: Forbes)
- 27% yearly revenue growth (source: Forbes)
It's not just about the seller
- Nearly 100% of the B2B journey takes place digitally today.
- 75% of buyers say their purchases involve a wide variety of people and places.
- Buyers spend 6% of their time with each seller.
- Millennials make up the single biggest B2B buyer group—45%.
Today companies can’t afford to ignore buyer behavior and fluctuating markets. And they must remain vigilantly flexible and resiliently adaptable. It’s more critical than ever to outline your goals and identify your buyers. Digital tools make that job easier.
Fast-growing sales organizations effectively embrace AI to win more deals. (source: McKinsey)
- Go beyond basic sales force automation tools to better understand your customer needs, engage more effectively and win more deals with a connected platform for sales.
- Reduce busywork and free up sellers’ time with easy-to-use tools that boost productivity and results.
- Use AI-driven insights to move deals forward.
Five steps to boosting digital sales
Recommendations Related to Digital Selling
Using Digital Tools to Boost Sales
It’s more critical than ever to outline your goals and identify your buyers. Digital tools make that job easier.
Want to Sell Digitally?
We’ve recently discussed why you should identify your goals if you want to use digital technology to boost your sales. Now, let’s delve into another important topic: categorizing your buyers.
Using Digital Tools to Generate Sales
Savvy companies are using digital tools to boost their sales efforts. Making the most of these tools involves three critical steps:
Contact Steve Kasten
Connect with us and
stay in the loop
© 2022 Neudesic, LLC, All Rights Reserved