Senior Director of Solutions
Steve is a passionate and experienced technology leader specializing in business intelligence, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence for both on-premise and in the cloud. He has a history of success in leading analytics driven transformations across a wide landscape of technologies.
Up to 90% operational cost savings
realized by healthcare professionals
1.5 million insurance and clinical documents
in document onboarding speed
Lower costs. Reduced time-consuming data entry. Higher efficiency and output. Improve patient care. Now is the time for healthcare professionals and AI technologists to engage with each other in the shared goal of transforming EHRs from passive data entry tools to meaningful, intelligent data.
In an era in which artificial intelligence is becoming ubiquitous, it is time to join this revolution. Many healthcare professionals are feeling more challenged by manual data intake and management processes, which limits their ability to generate value from unstructured data.
Join us on February 25th to find out how many leading healthcare clients have achieved breakthrough performance gains and cost reductions with Neudesic’s Document Intelligence Platform.
Harnessing the advanced power of Azure Cognitive Services, the Document Intelligence Platform provides a strong foundation for fully automated and highly accurate EHR documentation processing by:
- Extracting relevant data from all types of documents – insurance records, contracts, customer histories, forms, images
- Facilitating risk assessment and scoring
- Generating actionable insights and next-best action recommendations
- Automating manual tasks to free up resources for exception management and other high-value activities
- Integrates seamlessly with existing workflows and applications
The platform is designed for non-technical users and to provide maximum security.
The interactive session will demonstrate how the Neudesic Document Intelligence Platform:
- Enables you to capture the value of unstructured data
- Makes it easy to create and refine AI models
- Coordinates Azure Cognitive Services for model lifecycle management
- Creates automatic feedback loops for continuous learning
- Delivers insights via cognitive search and chatbots
- Automates the process of explanation of benefits
Contact Tyler Suss
Connect with us and
stay in the loop